Friday, January 30

Lava with the assist

partake:

Caltavious: u still goim tro the game?
Benny Lava: Nah. Its in town and they bitched out. Goin to magdas thing
Caltavious: come to my place first..... which b-dubs is it at?
Benny Lava: 28th i think
Caltavious: you should come here,.. we moved!
Benny Lava: Its still far as fuck
Caltavious: yeah... but i want to fuck hil... and blakes here alone!
Benny Lava: Lol. Tell his ass to leave
Caltavious: hee cant drive!
Benny Lava: Why not?
Caltavious: drunk! he's moving away! :-(
Benny Lava: Losing. Gimme a minute. I'm shitting
Caltavious: yeah im going to take a shower with hil, winning!

act like i wouldn't post this. i'm in the bathroom with my laptop AND texting
bought to wipe my ass and get El Capitan, wonder when him or Scotty will see this

- Benny Lava

3 comments:

Royal said...

lol wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwowwwwwwwwwwwwwww.
I take presidential sits like that as well.
gotta have the computer and the berry while taking a 2.

Anonymous said...

That's my bad... But we are NEVER to go to Chicago Pub again! I'm not into the whole Country Hip-Hop wannabe scene...NOPE!

Drama said...

almost got raped in that bitch, not winning