Wednesday, January 21

WPDT

so after a 2 hour lunch with Jonny D, Sean Micheal Royal Bitches Blair and ... sorry got distracted by some J's in computer lab. I digress, after having lunch with my lacrosse boys, I've realized that white people do some crazy things. breaking my leg while skiing is something you will never see from ya boy. for 1 I do not ski, for 2 I avoid trees with the quickness (act like you never played that shit for 3 consecutive hours when you were younger). although I do spend the majority of my time doing retarded things, I do not think they would fall under the category of "White People Do This"

List of things you will see White People doing (not Caucasians, don't put that on us)
- Skiing
- Sky Diving
- Street Racing
- Bull Riding
- Extreme Sports
- Talking to Alligators
- Lion Taming
- Getting money back on their taxes
- Backyard Wrestling
- Swimming across a large body of water

you will not see any descendant of the transitional Caucus mountain region doing such, we have our heads on straight and are too busy avoiding Turks and eating lamb to do so. also wearing Adidas sweat suits and being hairy, yeah its a sterotype and yeah its true. we also smell like basterma.

aka Armenia Beef Jerky



not shown, the representative from Hayastan



in short, Armenians and other pale skinned, dark haired people with big noses and too much hair have better things to do.... like blow each other up.

too soon?

1 comment:

Royal said...

Too Soon...
And you forgot that Armenians boogie the hardest.
And Armenians produce some of the baddddddest chicks out there.
ahhh KIMMY K. J game is absurd.