Saturday, November 22

Not Shittin at Work, Shittin on Work

man, today at work I was coolin, just doin my thang... which isn't much cause I hate working at the meat market (no homo). anyway, it was after lunch right, so you know theres a good chance of 2 in the forecast. so I feel like its about time, walk my happy ass to the front, get to the bathroom and its busy. at that point I was at threat level yellow so I wasn't worried about it. told myself I'll come back in a few minutes. no big deal. so about 10 or 15 go by, I decide to try again. walk to the front, same song. still not worried but in a moment of sheer "not-giving-a-fuck-ness" I decide to just leave work to take a 2. I go get my blue adidas track coat (Armenia what up?), don't tell anyone I'm leaving and drive home. do my thang, talk to the dog for a minute, drive back. its like 2:40 when I get back.... I worked til 3.

not men

in related news, my parents, brother and sister in law are still struggling to teach my nephew how to 2 in the toilet. they are failing. should just show him this



notice the universal sign for 2 at the end
also japan is nuts

1 comment:

Royal said...

you and i both know that lil asian kid aint wash his hands when he got done taking that dunk...